March 06, 2012

Easter Cards

The holiday closest to the craft fair is easter, yet I didn't have any easter cards! I changed that with two cute bunny designs on brown card stock.
8.5 x 4 in, 65lb kraft card stock, front reads: "happy, happy easter!" with hand-cut card stock ears attached with Zots. Blank inside. 

This card was inspired by my Poppy. He used to sing to the grandkids: 
"Here comes Peter Cottontail, 
hopping down the bunny trail, 
clippity clop, easter's on its waaaaay."  

Clippity clop! Maybe he'd correctly sing "hippity hop" some of the time, but the memory I have tucked away is "clippity clop" and I like it that way. Since some might think I confused a horse with a bunny, I reverted back to "hippity hop" for the card.  
 
8.5 x 4 in, 65lb kraft card stock, front reads: "hippity hop..." inside reads: "Easter's on its way!" White bunny hand-cut from 110lb card stock, cardstock, pen/marker detail, and felt tail.  

No comments: